The PASC U10 girls Thunder team closed out their 2017/2018 season by winning the 2018 HMMS Players Cup. The girls were placed in the top bracket and went 1-0-1 in pool play, followed by a 3-2 win in the semi-finals and a 4-1 win in the championship game. Team Thunder scored 18 goals while giving up just 6 goals in the tournament.
The Thunder team completed a very competitive season with a combined record of 42-12-5 while playing against many of the top teams in the area from the PAGS and Council Rock leagues. In addition, the team finished their tournament schedule with the following results.
- 2017 Pennridge Concussion Awareness Tournament Champions
- 2017 LDC Coppa Classico Finalists
- 2017 Cecil Fall Blast Finalists
- 2017 Eastern Pennsylvania Indoor Cup Finalists
- 2018 Eastern Pennsylvania Challenge Cup Quarter-Finalists
- 2018 HMMS Players Cup Champions